If You're To Watch One Video Today, Watch This


Hello reader,

Yes I've been gone a while and I'm back. But I'm not going to bore you with excuses. Because to be honest, who really cares? I could name out hundreds of excuses but at the end of the day, who doesn't like to see a post appear on their feed from someone they haven't heard much from in a while?

Eeeeexactly! *mischievous face*


One of my many excuses for not blogging, Croatia.



I wanted to post today because a friend sent me a link to a video of which I found very powerful (I did also get a laptop, which is probably a high enough factor in my decision to post). I think is important that I share this video with YOU.

You know when you have those days when your hard on yourself? You don't have to be depressed and low, just you know.. out of inspiration? Maybe your thinking about life, your job, your relationships, your future... so forth. Your just being a little negative and impatient. And you just couldn't be bothered feeding yourself with positivity. Basically, you're being lazy and weak minded. But thats a-OK, because I found this video and it will feed you all the positive oats you could possibly need in your cereal.

It's an old song, I believe it was in the charts in the late 90's but DO NOT quote me on that!

I'd recommend watching this at the end of your day, in a quite room as you sit down to relax. Plug in your earphones and let the powerful words engulf you into a state of peace and happiness. Take time for you. And stop worrying about the future and how your life is going to pan out. Because its going to be perfect. Live in the now!

Enjoy Baz Luhrmann's Everybody's Free To Wear Sunscreen







Pass it on, it could make someones day.

Sinéad
x



2 comments :

  1. I know this song, it's great!! Lovely to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an uplifting song, think Macklemore took a leaf from Baz Luhrmann's book with his new song :P Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...